Style Chic


I know I’m a little late on writing this blog post. However, I’m an avid believer that everything is better late than never! So here it goes...

Last week Kristen Stewart was named the best dressed women for the second year in a row, beating the likes of Kate Middleton and Victoria Beckham! I must admit this revelation came as an unwelcome surprise to me. I would almost go as far to say that Kristen Stewart would feature on my list of worst dressed celebrities!! I will admit that she does always nail it when it comes to her red carpet appearances, but her usual attire of jeans, t-shirts and baseball caps isn’t really my cup of tea...

 





Instead, when it comes to style, I take my pointers from the women who I feel look effortlessly chic day after day. So that is why I thought I would write a small post on my top 3 style icons. In no particular order they are...

 
Millie Mackintosh: Quality Street heiress, star of Made in Chelsea and girlfriend of Professor Green.
 
Rosie Huntington- Whitely: Victoria’s Secret Model turned actress
 
Miranda Kerr: Victoria’s Secret Model and wife of Orlando Bloom
 
All of these women epitomize what great style is to me, and incorporate all of my favourite styles into their outfit’s day in day out. Skinny jeans, stripes, tailored trousers, ankle boots, blazers and long sleeve t-shirts are just a few of these!

Just take a look at these photos and you will see exactly why I love their style!
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment